Welcome to my blogspot!

Online journaling is a challenge and a joy...at the same time. My hope and prayer is that you will gain insight into my way of thinking and my way of life. I am also want to write stuff down so that other's will be encouraged and challengend in their walks of life.
May all that I journal be glorifing to my God and Savior.
Enjoy!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Reason for celebrating my 31 st Second Birth!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 8:58am
Tomorrow, March 5,2008, I will be celebrating my 31st second birth. I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior on March 5th, 1977. I am eternally grateful for God's rich mercy and grace that he has faithfully shown to me all these years.
I pray that all who read this poem will thank God for His most precious gift that He has freely and lovingly given to all who are willing to receive it.
JOHN 3:16the gospel
FOR GOD,
the Lord of earth and heaven,
SO LOVED,
an longed to see forgiven,
THE WORLD
in sin and pleasure mad,
THAT HE GAVE
the greatest gift He had-
HIS ONLY SON-
to take our place,
THAT WHOSOEVER-
O, what grace!-
BELIEVETH,
placing simple trust
IN HIM,
the righteous and the just,
SHOULD NOT PERISH,
lost in sin,
BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE
in Him.
Poem by Barbara C. Ryberg, "A Place of Springs", 1946

No comments:

Post a Comment