Welcome to my blogspot!

Online journaling is a challenge and a joy...at the same time. My hope and prayer is that you will gain insight into my way of thinking and my way of life. I am also want to write stuff down so that other's will be encouraged and challengend in their walks of life.
May all that I journal be glorifing to my God and Savior.
Enjoy!

Monday, June 15, 2009

I was sitting here doing my Bible study, and today's topic was on contentment.
This passage of scripture jumped out at me,
"Blessed be the Lord,
who daily loads us with benefits,
the God of our salvation.
Selah" Psalm 68:19

As I was pondering this, the phrase "who daily loads us with benefits",made me think of what does it mean.
I compared it to:
loading a washing machine-putting in dirty laundry then it comes out clean.
loading my mouth with food-you gotta chew it to get the nutrients in to your system-yum, yum
loading my jeep with car seats-means I have "benefits' that sit in those seats!
loading my arms with groceries-means God is daily meeting my need.
loading my hubby with kisses-means he has to wash his face! ;)
loading other's comments on facebook-means I care enough to bug them.
loading my arm's with a bouquet of flowers- God's creation is to enjoy. Oh, the sweet smells!

Blessed be the Lord God Almighty!
His benfits come daily.
He is the God of our Salvation!
Praise His Name forever and ever.
Selah!

No comments:

Post a Comment