Welcome to my blogspot!

Online journaling is a challenge and a joy...at the same time. My hope and prayer is that you will gain insight into my way of thinking and my way of life. I am also want to write stuff down so that other's will be encouraged and challengend in their walks of life.
May all that I journal be glorifing to my God and Savior.
Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Regarding my mom.

An update regarding my mom.
Praise God that she DOES NOT have breast cancer!
She was diagnoised with "Fibrocystic changes." Her tissue has changed enough to cause cancer-like symptoms.
We all feared that she had cancer, and are all grateful that she does not.
Cancer runs strong on my mom's side of the family , so the doctors will be watching her closely.

My hope and prayer, from a daughter's perspective, is that she will choose to live her life "as unto the Lord." Life is too short to live for ourselves.
I too am daily learning that lesson!
I don't want to live for my own pleasures, but I desire to live each day as a reflection of God living in me and flowing out of me!
My mom on the day of her biopsy. She is 72 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment