Welcome to my blogspot!

Online journaling is a challenge and a joy...at the same time. My hope and prayer is that you will gain insight into my way of thinking and my way of life. I am also want to write stuff down so that other's will be encouraged and challengend in their walks of life.
May all that I journal be glorifing to my God and Savior.
Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009


God's Creation
Today I have spent most of the day pondering God's Creation.

Do you know that He, the God of the Universe, created ALL things....

He created me.

He created my hubby.

He created the trees.

He created the seas.

He created birds.

He created words.

He created my pain.

He created my brain.

He created my joys.

He created my boys.

He created my girl.

He created the world to swirl.

He created me as art.He created my heart.

He created pleasure.

He created life's measure.

Oh, Praise Him!

Oh, Praise Him!


by trypstra 09/29/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment